Presentations on Social Media
Radiance D. Medanat is an experienced educator and public speaker. She is knowledgeable and entertaining and has the ability to make complex ideas simple and easy to understand.
Ms Medanat has worked in the Internet field for over 12 years and has wide experience of web design and Search Engine Marketing.
She is located in Vancouver and is available for meetings and events in the lower mainland, on Vancouver Island or in the Okanagan Valley.
A 30 – 45 minute presentation on social media can include the following:
- What is social media?
- Who is using social media? Current statistics.
- How are companies using social media?
- What are the benefits of social media?
- Is there a downside?
- What are the main social media sites?
- What’s involved in setting up a social media plan?
Ms Medanat’s publications include a workbook entitled: “Business Presentation Skills”. She teaches Web Design, Advertising and Design and Business Presentation Skills in Vancouver.
You can contact her at email@example.com or leave at message at 604 254-1648.