I started this post with the idea of presenting you with a few videos from youtube.com that explained landing page optimization. I watched many and although some were short and to the point, they were also not of sufficient depth to do you much good. I decided after all to share a webinar that has Tim Ash as the primary speaker. Tim Ash, author of Landing Page Optimization, and guru of all things landing page is someone you can trust on this topic. I heard him speak last week at Pubcon Las Vegas and he makes his points very clearly.
If you’re not sure why you should care enough to watch an hour long video then at least watch the first few minutes. Tim tells you exactly how much you can increase your business with good landing page optimization. The presentation, entitled “The Seven Deadly Sins of Landing Page Design” has some excellent examples.
He says everything I’ve been saying (which I learned from him in the first place) over the past few posts and he says it better and with great illustrations.
Here it is. To view it in full screen mode, click on the icon next to the HD at the bottom right of the window.
- Writing for the Web – Some Advice
- Five eResolutions for 2010
- Happy New Year Everyone!
- Setting Up Your Business Blog: Tweaking Your WordPress Blog
- Setting Up Your Business Blog: Getting a WordPress Blog
- Setting Up Your Business Blog: How, Where and What to Call It
- Social Media Strategies Begin with a Blog
- Add a coupon to your local listing in Google
- Google Map View Results
- Social Media Strategies – Getting Local Map Listing on Google